The Information We Collect
The information we collect from visitors is limited to the visitor’s name, and email address. This information is collected with visitors’ consent. If you reach out to us directly, we may receive additional information you may choose to provide separately or in the contents of the messages and attachments you might send.
How We Use Your Information
We don’t and won’t, under penalty of law, share, sell, or distribute any of the collected information. We only use this information to:
- Operate and maintain the Website
- Improve and personalize the user experience on the Website
- Introduce or develop new features, and functionalities
- Conduct internal analysis of how visitors use our Website
- Communicate with our visitors through different channels for matters related to our Website including marketing and promotional purposes
- Detect and prevent fraudulent behaviors
When We Share Information
Screenandreveal.com has the right to share the collected data only under these circumstances:
- If the government or a relevant government body requires us to get access to specific information;
- If Screenandreveal.com needs to protect its own rights and property;
- If our Website is used in fraudulent ways by visitors and we need to report the problematic behavior to the government or a relevant government body.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
According to the California Consumer Privacy Act, California consumers have the following rights, among others:
- Request the types of information and specific pieces of data a business has collected from consumers;
- Request a business that has collected consumer data delete any personal information the business has collected;
- Request a business that sells consumer data, not to sell their personal data.
If you have a request to make, please contact us.
Screenandreveal.com uses strong encryptions and other security measures to protect visitors’ data from cyber attacks, as defined by US law. We assure you that your information is safely stored, and fully protected.
“Cookies” are text files containing small pieces of data Websites use to improve and personalize visitor’s experience. These digital pieces of information get stored on your hard drive. Cookies cannot, and will not run malicious programs, software, and malware of any kind. They are used solely for the purpose of enhancing your Website experience. You may, at any time, opt to disable any cookies, but bear in mind that it might negatively impact your user experience.
You can find instructions on how to disable cookies on the most widely used web browsers on the following links:
Changes to Policy